Goodbye silos, hello productivity! Managed voice is here.
We treat VoIP phones like computers for voice because ...
... that's what they are! Now that your best choice for a phone system is a VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) PBX* that’s integrated with your network, don’t trust “voice” to just anyone.
Getting voice technology to work properly with your unified communications platform and network can be complicated and requires network expertise – we’re not talking about just running phone lines anymore.
The IT pros at Leapfrog will:
- Design your phone system so it works seamlessly with the rest of your network
- Procure, install and configure everything you need
- Set up the VoIP features you’ve been waiting for, like voicemail to email, e-faxing to and from the desktop, super-clear calls (no delays!), HD calling and Find Me, Follow Me (FMFM) call routing
- Monitor your phone system using the same network operations center we use for the rest of your network
- Support your team with our unbeatable Help Desk with 95% live-answer rate
Nobody manages computers like us frogs — including the computers you talk into.
* PBX: Private Branch Exchange, or private telephone network